“Information” Collection and Retention
We collect information that you provide directly to us, including information that you provide when you register for the Website. Information we request may include, without limitation, name, email address, date of birth or other information. We need this information to verify our right to permit your use of this site, based upon your age and applicable law, to provide products, services or information you request, to contact you in connection therewith, or as further described herein. We may retain this information for other uses as more fully set forth below.
We may use “cookies” or other persistent identifiers to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to or use of the Website. Your web browser can be set to notify you when a cookie is received so that you may choose whether to accept it. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit here.
Personally Identifying Information
Our Use of Collected Information
In addition to the foregoing, we may use Information, including but not limited to PII, to:
- Help to establish and verify the identity of users;
- Create, maintain, administer and service users’ accounts;
- Deliver products and provide services and support to users;
- Process authorized transactions and communicate with you about these transactions;
- Analyze the use of and improve our Website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- Provide users with product or service updates and other important notices;
- Respond to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- Maintain, evaluate, and improve the security and integrity of our systems, including detection of potential fraud;
- Communicate with you about promotions you may enter on our websites;
- Provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications
Send you information about our products, special offers and promotions, if you request that we send you such information;
- Obtain professional advice regarding our obligations or rights.
Required Disclosure of PII
Privacy And Third-Party Links/Applications
Our Policy Toward Children
The Website is not directed to persons under 18 years of age. In accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (U.S.), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information, we recommend that you us contact by email@example.com If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)